Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Introduction

Well let me just say im glad you found your way to my blog. it was probably a shot in the dark and i thank you for it. Well I am a 22 year old hopefully getting ready to go to Mortuary Science school this year. Its been a wild dream of mine i never thought i would follow through with but recently i have made my self determined to do it no matter what the cost, financial or psychological. I've always been a kind of odd person and honestly most of the people who i told what i was going to school for weren' really that surprised. In fact one quite normal friend told me to go for it and that i would make a perfect undertaker and he i'snt the only one who has expressed this sentiment. I have stayed up night after night researching every aspect of the funeral business. Im to the point where any other job seems like it would bring me no satisfaction compared to care for the dead and service to the living.

No comments:

Post a Comment